Latin Name: Thunnus thynnus
Also known as tuna, tunny. The flesh is very compact and lean with an appearance much like that of meat. Fresh tuna lends itself to cooking in the same methods you would use for meat steaks. Traditional Japanese raw fish delicacy.
Where To Buy
Select your region to display suppliers that will ship to you
- AJY Fisheries Ltd.
- Breakers Fish Co.
- Capital Seafood International Inc.
- Captain Earl’s Seafood Ltd.
- Ceilidh Fishermen’s Cooperative Ltd.
- Coggins Global Trading Inc.
- Dockside Fisheries (1988) Ltd.
- F. Thibault Seafoods
- Fisherman’s Market International Inc.
- Golden Shell Fisheries Ltd.
- H&H Fisheries Limited
- International Seafood and Bait Ltd.
- James L. Mood Fisheries
- K & N Fisheries Limited
- L. R. McRae Fisheries Ltd.
- Lobster World Inc.
- Mime’j Seafoods Limited
- North Bay Fishermen’s Co-op Ltd.
- Ocean Choice International L.P.
- Oceanview Fisheries Limited
- Quin-Sea Fisheries Limited