Seafood Expo North America
Since its inception some 30 years ago, the Seafood Expo North America (SENA) has been the premier trade event for seafood producers and buyers throughout the world and is the largest seafood trade event in North America. The event attracts over 22,200 buyers and suppliers of fresh, frozen, packaged and value-added seafood products, equipment, and services. Attendees travel from more than 115 countries to do business at the exposition.
At this expo, the provinces of Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, and British Columbia exhibit together in the Canadian Pavilion, the largest country pavilion at the show. The provinces work together to assist Canadian companies in maintaining their current position in the US market and increasing their competitive position in this region and internationally.
Exhibitors in the Canadian Pavilion include fish and seafood harvesters, growers, suppliers, government departments, and associations.
Quebec Exhibitors (Booth #1223)
Cusimer (1991) Inc.
Gagnon et Fils Ltée
Producteurs de homards de Grande Rivière (9061-7218 Québec Inc.)
Fumoir Grizzly Inc.
Poissonnerie de Cloridome Inc.
Mar 15toMar 17, 2020
- Alliance Seafood Inc.
- International Seafood and Bait Ltd.
- Shediac Lobster Shop Ltd.
- True North Seafood Company
- Bayshore Lobster Ltd.
- Young’s Lobster Company Ltd.
- New Brunswick Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries
- Badger Bay Mussel Farms Ltd.
- Ocean Choice International L.P.
- Whitecap International Seafood Exporters
- Merry’s Seafood Ltd.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Fisheries and Land Resources
- Barry Group Inc.