Seafood Expo North America 2018
Seafood Expo North America/Seafood Processing North America
Since its inception some 30 years ago, the Seafood Expo North America (SENA) has been the premier trade event for seafood producers and buyers throughout the world and is the largest seafood trade event in North America. The event attracts over 22,600 buyers and suppliers of fresh, frozen, packaged and value-added seafood products, equipment, and services. Attendees travel from more than 120 countries to do business at the exposition.
At this expo, Atlantic Canada holds a strong presence, under the Canadian Pavilion (Newfoundland and Labrador, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island). Since 2005, the four provinces have worked together to assist Atlantic Canadian companies in maintaining their current position in the US market and increasing their competitive position in this region and internationally.
Exhibitors in the Canadian Pavilion include Atlantic Canadian fish and seafood growers, suppliers and/or associations.
Mar 11toMar 13, 2018
Boston, MA, USA
- Badger Bay Mussel Farms Ltd.
- Barry Group Inc.
- Northern Harvest Sea Farms Ltd.
- Ocean Choice International L.P.
- Labrador Gem Seafood Inc.
- Newfoundland Aquaculture Industry Association
- Merry’s Seafood Ltd.
- Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Fisheries and Land Resources
- Royal Star Foods Ltd.
- Confederation Cove Mussel Co. Ltd
- P.E.I. Mussel King Inc.
- Prince Edward Aqua Farms Inc.
- Daisy Bay Oysters (Raspberry Point Oyster Co.)